All Deliveries made within 24 Hours (Business Hours) post receipt of order. Except Fridays (Weekly Off)
Machine comes with 3 metres of Copper Piping Free
Standard Installation @ Rs. 1500 (Additional charges for core drilling, extra copper wire, stand & other accessories will be applicable)
Get GST invoice and save upto 28 % on business purchases. T&C Apply.
- Type: Inverter AC
- Energy Rating: 3 Star; Capacity: 1.5 Ton
- nstallation Charges will be extra depending on the Pin code of the buyer. Actual Product May look different from the image depending on the Monitor's Display settings of yours
- 1.5 Ton : suitable for room size up to 150 sq ft
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2019 : For energy savings upto 15% (compared to Non-Inverter 1 Star)
- Auto Restart: No need to manually reset the settings post power-cut
- Copper : Energy efficient, best in class cooling with easy maintenance.
- Sleep Mode: Auto-adjusts the temperature to ensure comfort during your sleep
- 1 year on product and 10 year only compressor warranty.
- 1 year Complete
5 years on PCB
10 Yrs on Compressor
From the manufacturer
Radiant cooling enhances comfort cooling by evenly distributing air in every corner of the room. With the help of one click on your remote control, experience enhanced comfort.
Neo Swing Inverter Compressor
Thanks to its smooth rotation, the neo swing compressor decreases friction and vibration. It also prevents leakage of refrigerant gas during compression. These advantages provide quiet and efficient operation.
Stabilizer Inside Operation
This machine is equipped with Stabilizer inside which removes its dependency from external stabilizer. This is different from stabilizer free operation as it regulates voltage too
R-32 Green Refrigerant
R32 (Green Refrigerant) has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Modified Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 472, compared to R410A’s Modified GWP of 2,027. Also R32 is a single component refrigerant, which makes it easy to recycle. It is because of these reasons that R32 offers the lowest total emissions and best overall life cycle climate performance.
Econo mode enables efficient operation by limiting the maximum power consumption. It is useful when using the air-conditioner and other electrical devices simultaneously on a shared electrical circuit.
This mode helps you in reducing your electricity bills.
The machine auto detects the error and shows the related code on the remote screen (After pressing Key mentioned in manual). Now you can easily self diagnose the error and report it to your Daikin authorised service centre for a quick resolution.
Good Sleep Off Timer
Good sleep off timer option empowers you to control temperature of your air conditioner while you are sleeping. You can adjust room temperature as per your comfort.
Smell Proof Operation
Smell proof operation ensures no foul smell in air whenever you start air conditioners. This feature helps in removing unnecessary moisture in air conditioner and prevent the growth of molds at Indoor unit.
Strong Insulation Kit
Insulation kit is generally exposed to sunlight and outside weather conditions. Daikin XLPE Insulation kits are specially UV treated to ensure longer life compared to the standard insulation kits available in market.
Outdoor Power Supply
Outdoor power supply in Daikin machines are specially designed to equip Daikin customers extra safety from any unfortunate fire accident.
Daikin air conditioners Condensers are equipped with 100% copper coils which functions as the backbone for robust air conditioning system.
High Impact Polystyrene IDU
To keep your IDU look always fresh, Daikin has used High Impact Polystyrene material for IDUs'. This helps in keeping IDUs' color same as new one even after multiple years of installation.
In The Box
- 1 AC Unit
Capacity in Tons
- 1.5 Ton
- 3 Star BEE Rating
BEE Rating Year
- 5220 W
- Econo Mode
Indoor W x H x D
- 885 mm x 298 mm x 229 mm
Outdoor W x H x D
- 845 mm x 595 mm x 300 mm
- Indoor Unit Package Dimensions: 355 x 1010 x 390 mm
Indoor Noise Level
- High - 45 dB, Low - 35 dB
- 3.65 W/W
Other Performance Features
Air Flow & Filter Features
- Cooling Capacity Rated (Minimum - Maximum): 17100 (8500 - 17100) Btu/hr
Other Air Flow Features
- Air Flow Rate: 16.2 CMM
- ISEER Rank: 3 Breaker Size: 15 A
- AC 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz
- 1665 W
- 7.33 A
Other Power Features
- Annual Power Consumption: 1061 kWh
- Installation and Demo
- Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
- 1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes
- 2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap.
- 3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer
- 5) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
- 1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000.
- 2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used)
- 3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 90per metre.
- 4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre.
- 5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 90
- 6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 600-800
- 7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals
- 8) Stabilizer
- 9) Plumbing and masonry work
- 10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work
- 11) Carpentry work.
- 12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
Technician Visit Details
- Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
- 1 Year Warranty on Product
Covered in Warranty
- All Parts, Excluding Air Filter/ Front Grill & Plastic Parts (After Installation). The Warranty Covers Defective Materials and Workmanship From the Date of Purchase. Beyond the First Year of the Warranty Period, Only the Compressor Repair (Excluding Gas Filled Inside the Compressor) Will be Provided Free of Cost for 5 Years From Date of Purchase. Refrigerant Gas is Having Only One Year Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty
- Parts: Air Filter/Front Grill is Not Covered in the Warranty After Installation. The Warranty Does Not Cover Installation/Demonstration. Accessories External to the System. Damage parts. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification / Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions That Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God, While in Transit to Service Centers or Purchaser's Residence.
89-90 Raja GardenNew Delhi-110015
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.