- Presenting air cool p50 - A50 litre personal cooler from Honeywell, a fortune 100 company
- Ideal for room size up to 342 sq. Ft automatic louvers provide effective distribution of air throw
- Easy mobility using wheels given on product
- Slim design to fit even in small spaces in bedrooms/living rooms
- Honeywell cooling media and mesh filter to improve life of the filter and provide effective cooling
- Digital control panel for easy control of the cooler and also a full function remote control to control the cooler from a distance
- 3 fan speed modes to control air throw as per your need
- Low power consumption of 130 watts, equivalent to 3-4 CFL bulbs even works on an inverter in case of a power outage
- High speed fan blower revolves at around 1350 rpm for powerful air flow
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 130 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: Air Cooler, Manual, Casters and Remote Control
With the rising heat all over India, evaporative air coolers offer us an efficient cooling solution. Cost efficient as well as power-saving, these products are the perfect solution to beat the heat. When warm air is drawn into an air cooler, it passes through a wet honeycomb cooling media. As it passes through the honeycomb cooling media, water flowing over it absorbs heat from the air causing the water to evaporate . This results in cooler, moisturized air. A powerful fan then propels this cool air into the room (or outdoor area). The result is a constant flow of fresh, moisturized, cool air while stale air is circulated out of the room through an open window or door.
From the manufacturer
Honeywell Air Cool P50 - Evaporative Air Cooler
An energy friendly and cost effective cooling solution, Honeywell Air Coolers are a must have in the summer. Much like the breeze flowing across a lake, air coolers product a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation.
Functioning of Honeywell Air Cool P50 - Evaporative Air Cooler
When warm air is drawn into a Honeywell Air Cooler, it passes through a wet Honeycomb cooling media. As it passes through the Honeywecomb, water flowing over the honeycomb absorbs the heat from the air causing the water to evaporate. This results in coller, moisturized air. A powerful fan then propells the cool air out. The resullt is a constant flow of fresh, moisturized, cool air while old and stake air is circulated out of the room through an open window or door.
|Contry Of Origin - P.R.C|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.