Beat The Heat With The Best Air Conditioners And Air Coolers
by Manas Mahajan on May 07, 2022
Summer has clenched its claws upon us a little too early this year and people are really losing their cool in this scorching heat. The only resort they can find is the Air Conditioners and Air coolers to keep their temperature balanced.
What crosses people's minds is, "Should I Purchase an AC(Air Conditioner) or an Air Cooler?" If we go for budget-friendly, Air Coolers sounds okayish. However, to avoid dry heat, Air conditioners are the best.
While you can move your Air coolers around the house and be flexible, Air conditioners make you stay seated in one room. But they have utmost importance if you find the right AC for your home. In short, both ACs and Air Coolers are an ideal choice when you wish to beat the intense summer heat.
With the best options, not only may you manage your pockets but also win over the deadly heated summers. So, from cool and refreshing air coolers to energy-efficient ACs, we have analyzed each option to help you avoid getting drenched in sweat this summer.
Our guide for the best home cooling appliances below will help you make an informed decision.
5 Best Air Conditioners and Air Coolers
Here’s a quick rundown of the 5 best air conditioners and air coolers that are worth adding to your summer collection. Let’s get started!!
1. Bajaj TMH50 50 Liters Tower Air Cooler
Anyone with electrical appliances at home hails Bajaj for their sincere services over the years. The same is the Bajaj DMH80 WAVE desert air cooler. It helps cool the inside temperatures making you feel refreshed all day.
The main features of this cooler are:
- Anti-bacterial technology
- 80 liters capacity of Water Tank
- Triple Speed control with the fastest air delivery
- Turbofan to make air circulation efficient
- 60 feet extra power air throw
- Has Castor wheels and Auto indicator for water level
It comes with a Tomer and Fan Blower with a peak of 4500 cubic meters/ per hour. Purchasing a DMH80 WAVE dessert cooler can bring better airflow, thus keeping your space cool.
2. Voltas Desert Air Cooler Epicool 70
Voltas Desert Air Cooler is a 70-liter capacity cooler with honeycomb cooling pads, making the cool breeze long-lasting. The major features it entails are:
- Thermal overload protection motor
- Completely Collapsable Louvers
- It also works on Invertor without risks
- 14 meter per second air Throw
- Net Weight of 17 KG
This product guarantees you the coolest room temperatures with the goodness of natural air. Moreover, its speed control feature allows you to adjust the cooling accordingly.
3. Voltas 303V ADZ 2.5 Ton 3-Star Maha Adjustable Inverter AC
Voltas is a name known to all. Its 303V ADZ 2.5 Ton model has brought several fantastic features to make your homes free from the adamant summer heat.
The main features include:
- Multiple adjustable modes
- Wide operations voltage range
- High and Ambient Cooling
- Air filtration with multistage features
- It takes up to 8000W full load capacity
- Adds extra style to your home decor
It has 2.5 Ton cooling capacity with a High EER Twin Rotary compressor, sleek dimensions, and lightweight make it suitable for modern homes. The appliance also offers Antimicrobial Protection to keep your home safer.
4. Panasonic 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Everybody has their own choice when it comes to Air Conditioners, but Panasonic makes you choose by giving extra unique features. Their 1.5 Ton inverter split AC has three-star ratings and provides excellent services.
Here are the detailed features:
- Split Inverter Ac with Wall-mount installation
- 5050 Watts Cooling Capacity
- Anti Dust Filters
- 47/40 dB indoor noise levels
- Copper Connecting Pipe
- LCD remoter control with glow buttons
- It comes with a warranty card and a user manual
Its additional features include Shield Blu+, Powerful Mode, Smart Diagnosis, Eco tough ODU Casing, Hidden Display, and a Wide Voltage Range. In other words, you can ensure the perfect cooling with no hazards to the environment.
5. Daikin Split Inverter AC JTKJ60UV16 1.8 Ton 5-Star
Split ACs are the new trend for cooling room temperatures. Daikin's Split AC comes with an inverter compressor that adjusts power per the heat load. Here are some key features:
- 1.8-ton cooling capacity
- 1-year warranty on product and condenser
- Five years warranty for PCB
- 10 Years warranty for Compressor
- Anti-pollution technology with inbuild stabilizer
- No Ozone depletion and environment friendly
- Use indoor or outdoor as you like
- Inbuilt Air Purification technology
You can purchase a Daikin Air Conditioner for your home and gift yourself the five-star experience with a cool breeze flow.
Which consumes more electricity - Air Coolers or Air Conditioners?
There are too many benefits to using Air Conditioners, but they are ten times more energy-consuming than Air Coolers. Consumers who have ACs at home receive slightly higher electricity bills as compared to those having air coolers.
Furthermore, since Air coolers are less energy-consuming, they keep you within budget. The choice is yours - All you have to do is buy the right appliance that fits your requirements while being easy on your pocket.