|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 33.02 x 46.23 cm; 3.58 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||3.58 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||F121PACF101653|
|Item Part Number||F121PACF101653|
|Is Assembly Required||No|
|What is in the box?||1 particle filter with carbon mesh|
- PARTICLE filter media captures pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores and bacteria, while ACTIVATED CARBON PELLETS remove stronger odors, smoke, gases and VOCs up to 2 x faster.
- LARGE SURFACE AREA and 360-DEGREE AIR INTAKE give higher capacity and longer filter lifetime, while LESS DENSE FILTER MEDIA improves air flow for better performance.
- Like all other parts in your Blue air air purifier, at the end of its service life the filter material is 100% recyclable.
- When you finally need to replace your Blue Pure filter, you don’t have to be an engineer, all you need is 2 index fingers and one click.
- Blue air recommends that you change your filter once every 6 months to maintain optimum performance, however this recommendation is dependent on usage.
- It is important to only use genuine Blue air replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blue air genuine will void your units warranty.
89-90 Raja Garden
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.